Made To Order
The Sisterhood ezp® Jumpsuit Grey Gingham Linen
My very first jumpsuit style and still my most popular, The Sisterhood is named after my sisterhood, my biggest fans.
- Dove grey and white large gingham checks, in linen that has been pre-washed at the factory (so it's nice and soft and won't shrink in the wash)
High crew neck
- The straps of this sleeveless jumpsuit can be worn straight or crossed.
- Amazing support without a bra up to a FF
- Cropped 7/8th length trouser length
- Pockets that you can actually fit things in
- Natural materials wherever possible*
- Oh and... you know this is a loo-friendly jumpsuit, right?!
*annoyingly, I have to use plastic zips and a polyester thread. They are just stronger and make a more resilient garment. I am always on the search for alternatives!
- The Sisterhood ezp® Jumpsuit has an inside leg measurement of 72cm
- Hetty (me!) is wearing a size 10 and is 5’8”
You're welcome to customise - sizes, leg lengths, don't like the pockets - whatever, just get in touch