The Sisterhood Jumpsuit PDF Sewing Pattern
My bestselling jumpsuit, but you make it yourself!
- Fitted bodice with princess seams which gives support up to an FF cup without a bra
Self-fabric straps can be worn either crossed or straight
- Loose fit trousers with darts at the back and small tucks at the front to shape the trousers.
- This pattern has pockets, of course!
- ezp® zips, so you can use the loo without taking your jumpsuit off!
- U.K sizes 6 - 24 (I will be extending to a U.K. 36 soon)
The pattern is drafted for a medium weight woven fabric like linen, cotton, tencel or velvet. Something with minimal stretch and between 185 - 300gsm/m².
After your order has completed, you will be emailed a zip file with 3 files - a print at home file, a printshop file and the written instructions.
If you have any questions, please get in touch!
Illustration by one of my lovely customers, Yuri Davidson @yurinavy on Instagram ♡